Omar Passons @omarpassons moderated a timely discussion of Short Term Rentals with a knowledgeable panel consisting of:
- Belinda Smith @, Short Term Rental Alliance of San Diego
- John Anderson @j_p_a_, North Park homemaker and AirBnB host
- Joe LaCava @joe_lacava, clubmember, Chair of the San Diego Community Planners Committee and candidate for San Diego City Council District 1
- Gil Cabrera @gilcabrera, Owner, the Cabrera Firm, APC and candidate for San Diego City Attorney
- Giovanni Ingolia @, Co-Chair of the OB Community Plan update sub-committee, has served 8 years on the OB Planning Board and former chair
- Eric Murphy @UNITEHERE30, Research Analyst for UNITE-HERE Local 30, a union of more than 4,500 hotel and food service workers in the San Diego area
For more details of the meeting read our summary here.
As well as the panel introductions and wrap-up we’ve included much of the Questions and Answers section of the meeting in this month’s Podcast. The Q&A was edited for improved audibility while retaining the running order of the discussion. We encourage you to subscribe to our Podcast channel here. You can also find us on the iTunes Store just search for Point Loma & OB Dems or click here, as well as on Stitcher.
Recordings used during the discussion do not contain explicit language.
Music used by kind permission of the Oily Buoys.
One-third of all Americans (12 years of age or older) have listened to a podcast according to Pew Research on Podcasts.
Our podcasts are a great way to share information from our guest speakers for free and enable us to reach a wider audience.
We hope you enjoy our podcasts. Let us know what you think in the comments.