Club membership is open to all registered Democrats.
Associate memberships are also available for non-registered Democrats.
Benefits of membership include
– Discounts on entry for Summer and Winter club parties
– Discounts for certain San Diego County Democratic Party events
– Discounts for t-shirts and other club accessories
– Paper monthly newsletter mailed to US address (if requested)
– Dues support club events and helping to elect Democratic candidates
– Vote on club business and endorsements
Memberships paid from November 1 are good through December of the following year.
Members can request a paper version of the newsletter to be mailed to a U.S. address.
Patrons are listed on the Club website (unless they request otherwise).
Membership fees are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
Please make your check payable to Point Loma Democratic Club
Download and complete a Membership Application form form and mail it along with your check to:
PO Box 7802
San Diego, CA 92167
(619) 800 5098
If you prefer to pay online please click here to complete your application/renewal online.