Club membership is open to all registered Democrats.
Associate memberships are also available for non-registered Democrats who intend to register when they become eligible.
Benefits of membership include
– Discounts on entry for Summer and Winter club parties
– Discounts for certain San Diego County Democratic Party events
– Discounts for t-shirts and other club accessories
– Paper monthly newsletter mailed to US address (if requested)
– Dues support club events and helping to elect Democratic candidates
– Vote on club business and endorsements
Memberships paid from November 1 are good through December of the following year.
Patrons are listed on the Club website (unless they request otherwise).
Please make your check payable to Point Loma Democratic Club
Download and complete a Membership Application form form and mail it along with your check to:
PO Box 7802
San Diego, CA 92167
(619) 800 5098
If you prefer to pay online please click here to complete your application/renewal online.
When joining you agree to the following:
- I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- The funds I am contributing are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
Please Note: Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.