JUDGE OF THE SUPERIOR COURT OFFICE NO. 35
San Diego UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
MEMBER, BOARD OF EDUCATION DISTRICT C
MEMBER COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS DISTRICT NO. 5
San Diego County Assessor-Recorder-Clerk
San Diego County Treasurer, Tax Collector
San Diego City Council District 6
Read more about the club’s endorsement process and policies here.
The Point Loma Democratic Club endorsements are not an official endorsement or position of the San Diego County Democratic Party, the California Democratic Party or the Democratic National Committee.
San Diego County Democratic Party Endorsements (PDF)
California Democratic Party Endorsements (PDF)
STATEWIDE GENERAL Election NOVEMBER 8, 2022
The election is conducted under the Voter’s Choice Act.
Under the Voter’s Choice Act (VCA), you choose when, where and how you vote. Every active registered voter in San Diego County will automatically receive a ballot in the mail nearly a month before Election Day. Once you receive your ballot, you can return it:
- By mail
- At a secure Ballot Drop Off Location
- At a Vote Center near you
What is a Vote Center?
Vote Centers replace polling places. You can vote in person at any Vote Center in San Diego County. Some Vote Centers will be open for 11 days and all Vote Center locations will be open 4 days, including Election Day.
Vote Centers offer a full-service voting experience:
- Vote using an accessible ballot marking device
- Receive voting assistance, including assistance in multiple languages
- Register to vote or update your registration and vote on the same day
- Request a replacement ballot
The Registrar of Voters is the official election resource in San Diego County.
Main: (858) 565-5800 Toll free: (800) 696-0136 sdvote.com
5600 Overland Ave. San Diego, CA 92123 @sdvote #SDVOTE
- Important Dates
- Know the Facts
- Vote Center Locations
- Vote Center Locations – Map
- Ballot Drop Box Locations
- Ballot Drop Box Locations – Map
- State And County Covered Languages By Precinct