- 3:30PM Social time and check-in
- 4:00PM Meeting Starts
This last month we returned to in person meetings at the Point Loma Assembly. It was great to meet with our fellow club members in person. We celebrated Vera Plain’s 100th Birthday and Mike Schaeffer’s birthday and enjoyed some delicious birthday cake.
We considered friendly incumbent endorsements for City of San Diego City Council Districts 1/Joe La Cava, District 3/Stephen Whitburn, District 7/Raul Campillo and District 9/Sean Elo-Rivera.
We did not give any endorsements to the candidates. We did rate Councilmember Joe La Cava and Raul Campillo acceptable.
March Meeting Minutes
- 3:30pm Pre-meeting social
- 4:00pm Introductions
- 4:05pm Vera Plain and Mike Schaefer Birthday Celebration
- 4:45pm Endorsement of Candidates
- 5:10pm Officer reports
- 5:20pm Electeds, representatives, candidates
- 5:25pm Announcements
- 5:30pm Adjourn and Post-meeting social
- Secretary, Mandy Havlik
- Treasurer, Angela Hawkins
- President, Kip Eischen
- Nominating Committee, Ruth Rollins
Electeds, representatives, candidates
Doug Case, Representatives for California Senate President Pro Tem, Toni Atkins
Senate Atkins Women of the District sd39.senate.ca.gov/2023/woman-district
Lori Saldana, Central Committee Candidate announcement and call for those who may be interested in running for the Democratic Central Committee.
Danny Avitia, Central Committee Candidate announcement
Photo by Element5 Digital on Unsplash