- Sunday June 26, 2022
- 2:00-4:00PM Meeting in Person!
- Bring your own food and drink (no alcohol)
- Westminster Presbyterian Church
- 3598 Talbot Street, San Diego, CA 92106
Tomorrow Sunday we’re getting together — in person — for a picnic! An outdoor social event. A chance to talk to each other after the Primary, and discuss ideas for the rest of the year. After Friday’s SCOTUS decision, the latest 101 Ash St revelations, the Party’s endorsement of Dr Jen Campbell and Ammar Campa-Najjar, and Monday’s vote by the City Council to gut the Privacy and Technology Ordinance based on Trumpian false statements, I’m sure we’ll have plenty to talk about.
We’ll also have the chance to meet great candidates who are on the November ballot:
- Barbara Bry our endorsed candidate for County Assessor-Recorder-Clerk https://barbarabry.com/
- Tommy Hough our endorsed candidate for San Diego City Council District 6 https://tommyhough.com
- Rebecca Kanter candidate for Superior Court Judge Seat 35 https://www.kanter4judge.org/
Bring Your Own
Whatever you’d like to eat and drink is on hand — as you have to bring it all yourself!
There are picnic tables and restrooms, but it’s best to bring your own chairs/cushions/blankets.
There’s plenty of parking on the lower level, so it’s not far to walk from your car to the picnic area. Enter from north side of Talbot, between Cañon and Albion.
Sunday June 26, 2:00-4:00PM
Bring your own refreshments, news and opinions to share.