Join us for a (virtual) meeting where we’ll discuss the city’s roll out of an intentional, smart return to public and social gatherings. We’ll hear from local business owners and we’ll have an extended social time beginning at 4:00PM.
How do we keep the Point Loma and Ocean Beach businesses we love alive and well during this pandemic? Is it safe to visit local stores, or is it better to order deliveries online? How about ordering takeout, or picking up from restaurants, cafes and breweries?
Jim Kase and Marianne Reiner will join us to discuss ideas and recommendations to make sure we keep our community alive through this time of coronavirus.
- 3:30PM Social Time for Zoom newbies (and pros)
- 4:00PM Social Time extended for Zoomers
- 4:30PM Jim Kase, General Manager, OB People’s Organic Food Market
- 4:45PM Marianne Reiner, Owner, Run for Cover Bookstore
- 5:00PM Barbara Bry, Council President Pro Tem, San Diego City Council District 1
- 5:30PM Adjourn
If you’re new to Zoom don’t worry, we’ll help get you into the Social Time and the meeting. We’ll bring everyone up to speed on some of the features of the Zoom application – including polling, voting and breakout rooms.
Bring your own refreshments, and positive news to share.
Sunday May 3, 4:00PM – Zoom
If you have a problem registering, or joining on the day of the meeting, you can call us on (619) 800-5098, or email email@example.com with your contact details.