Join us for our March General Meeting, where we’ll discuss local efforts in Ocean Conservation!
Guest Speakers include Roger Kube of Surfrider, Alicia Amerson of Projects for Wildlife, and Will Moore of Business for Good.
Our meetings are CHILD FRIENDLY- we will have toys, coloring books, snacks, etc. in a “kid space” at the rear of the meeting hall.
Membership – Join or Renew
Club membership is open to all registered Democrats.
Associate memberships are also available for non-registered Democrats who intend to register when they become eligible or are registered as No Party Preference (NPP).
Benefits of membership include:
- Dues support club events and help elect Democratic candidates
- Vote on club business and endorsements
- Ability to take part in club discussions (only members are recognized to speak at club meetings)
- Discounts on entry for Summer and Winter club parties
- Discounts for certain San Diego County Democratic Party events
- Discounts for t-shirts and other club accessories
Memberships paid from November 1, are good through the end of the following year.
President’s Circle and Patron members are listed on the Club website (unless they request otherwise).
If you prefer you can pay by check or cash by clicking here.
March 24, 2019
4:00PM – 5:30PM
Point Loma Assembly, 3035 Talbot Street, San Diego, CA 92106 (map)
Members are encouraged to get together from 3:30PM before the meeting starts, please bring whatever light drinks/snacks that you’d like to share.