Clubmember Andrew Waltz together with Lisa Bruhn are producers of Sustain San Diego a short documentary highlighting some of San Diego’s sustainable infrastructure efforts.
The filmmakers participated in the OneDayinSanDiego.org documentary project (part of OneDayOnEarth.org) and were recently given a Los Angeles Independent Film Festival (LAIFF) Award. You can watch their film below.
San Diego! Why it’s a great place to live – Leading the way in sustainable urban living.
Features interviews with
- Todd Gloria, President San Diego City Council
- Jason Anderson, President CleanTech San Diego
- Alan Ziter, Executive Director of Naval Training Center Foundation
- Craig Howard, Director San Diego Architectural Foundation
- Rob Shupp, Director of Marketing & Communications, Metropolitan Transit System