At this month’s meeting we’ll look at the November ballot propositions, the list of judges, and endorsed candidates.
Jeanne Brown, from the League of Women Voters, will provide an overview of the propositions.
Questions from the audience will be fielded by our panelists:
- Jeanne Brown, LVW and Common Cause
- Anne Hoiberg, President of the Women’s Museum of California
- Steve Rivera, California Democratic Party Region 20 Director
- Howard Wayne, SDCDP Vice Chair, Central Area and former Assemblymember
If you get a chance before the meeting please review the following endorsement lists:
- Courage Campaign (PDF)
- League of Women Voters (PDF)
- San Diego County Democratic Party (PDF)
- San Diego Democrats for Equality (PDF)
- Tea Party (PDF)
- Judges (OBrag, less of a list more of an article but very useful when combined with the Tea Party list)
We’re not endorsing this list of endorsements, but it’s a useful cross-section of opinions.
On this website you’ll also find a discussion of the ballot initiatives, and an easy to print list of Party endorsements.
Agenda for October 2014 meeting (PDF).
Presentation Slides for October 2014 meeting (PDF).
RSVP to let us know you’re coming.
4:00PM – 5:30PM
Point Loma Assembly, 3035 Talbot St, San Diego, CA 92106
For additional info call (619) 800-5098
Directions and parking information
Members are encouraged to get together from 3:30pm before the meeting starts, please bring whatever light drinks/snacks that you’d like to share.
After the meeting ends we suggest adjourning to the Point Break Cafe at 2743 Shelter Island Dr to sit outside on the (dog-friendly) deck and continue our progressive conversation. Happy Hour is until 6:30pm.