Election Day is Tuesday, February 11. Please vote for David Alvarez for Mayor and ensure that your friends, neighbors, and coworkers in San Diego do the same!
- Polling places are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday. Find your voting location here
- If you have a vote-by-mail ballot, do NOT mail it. You can turn it in at any polling place in the city on Tuesday or at the Registrar of Voters office (new address 5600 Overland Ave, San Diego, CA 92123)
- Call (858) 277-3367 if you have questions, experience problems, or need help voting. Answers to some frequent questions about voting here www.sddemocrats.org/faq
- This race is extremely close, and every vote will be important! To volunteer to walk a precinct and turn out voters on Election Day, go here for an OB location near you
- You’re invited to the Alvarez for Mayor election night party starting at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday. Join David and his supporters at the San Diego Public Market, located at 1735 National Avenue, San Diego, CA 92113